EMBRACE EXCEPTIONAL LUXURY AT THE SPECTACULAR HABTOOR GRAND BEACH RESORT
What’s it all about: Enjoy the perfect blend of contemporary luxury and urban convenience right in the heart of Dubai’s iconic JBR district.
This 5-star property is idyllically perched on an unparalleled waterfront location within close proximity to the city’s vibrant entertainment venues.
With a great wealth of facilities offered, guests can explore endless possibilities at the Habtoor Grand Beach Resort Autograph Collection.
Where is it happening: Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
- Beachfront property with pristine private beach
- Luxurious spacious rooms with ocean view or garden view
- 14 impressive themed bars and restaurants
- 3 incredible swimming pools
- Well-equiped fitness centre
- Rejuvenating Elixir Spa and Wellness centre
SAVOR THE ART OF INNOVATION AT MASTERCHEF, THE TV EXPERIENCE RESTAURANT
What’s it all about: Based on the world famous reality TV series MasterChef, this restaurant has introduced a one-of-a-kind dining experience to avid food lovers in Dubai.
Guests can enjoy signature recipes of past contestants and champions of the show, or seasonal menus crafted personally by ‘resident’ guest chefs.
Adding further finesse and flair is the interactive ‘Mystery Box Challenge’ where diners judge a meal spontaneously prepared by the Chefs, based on ingredients selected by the guests from an exciting Mystery Box.
Where is it happening: Millennium Place Marina Hotel, Dubai Marina
- World’s first ‘TV-to-plate’ unique dining experience
- Learn about famous chefs’ recipes, personal experiences on the show, and cooking philosophies
- Fresh produce flown in daily from Australia, Europe, Asia, and America
- Includes options of Halal/ Kosher, Vegetarian/ Vegan, Gluten Free, Organic/ Healthy
SAY YES TO A YAS TOUR WITH THE YELLOW BOATS
What’s it all about: The guided speed boat tour offers fantastic views of iconic attractions on Yas Island, the capital’s one-stop destination for diverse experiences.
Unlike a road trip, this sightseeing tour by sea allows guests to capture candid photos of the island’s Arabian culture and traditions, impressive architectural feats, and natural scenic beauty.
Where is it happening: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- 75 minutes sightseeing tour
- Departure from Yas Marina
- Exhilarating way to explore the best of the capital
- 9 key sights including Yas Marina, Yas Beach, Yas Links Golf Club, Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, Mangroves, Jazeerat Al Sammaliyah Island, Al Raha Bay, Aldar HQ (Coin Building)
No one knows the UAE like we do!
Royal Gulf Tourism helps travelers and planners across the world discover, build, and deliver bespoke experiences in the UAE.