DIVE INTO A WORLD OF LUXURY AND WONDER AT ATLANTIS THE PALM
What: Renowned as the crowning jewel of the Palm, Atlantis Dubai is truly a destination within a destination. Cradled between mesmerizing waters of the Arabian Gulf and the spectacular Dubai skyline, Atlantis is home to extraordinary experiences galore – from ‘underwater’ suites to award-winning signature restaurants, and remarkable entertainment venues, for one and all.
Where: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- 5-star luxury beach resort
- 1.4km of pristine private beach
- 1548 majestic rooms and suites
- 23 Restaurants, bars and lounges
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Kids club for children
- The Zone for teens
- ShuiQi signature spa and fitness centre
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Dolphin Bay
- Sea Lion Point
- Aquaventure water park
- Impressive Conference and Events facilities
GET ADRENALINE LEVELS PUMPING ON THE NEW JEBEL JAIS ZIPLINE TOUR
What: This unique tour offers panoramic views of the cliffs and canyons of Jebel Jais overlooking the majestic Hajar mountains, while soaring through the sky in complete serenity. The tour covers a total of distance of 5km, via a series of 7 zip lines ranging from 337m to 1km between 9 platforms, set at over a staggering 1000m above sea level.
Where: Ras Al Khaimah
- Newest exhilarating adventure in Ras Al Khaimah
- Breathtaking views from the famous 15m sky bridge at 1250m above sea level
- Average speeds of 60kmph
- Experience the thrill of 7 zip lines, crossing 9 platforms
WATCH INTENSE THRILL AND ACTION COME ALIVE AT THE FI GRAND PRIX 2019
What: The highly anticipated racing event of the year, Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019, will take place in the capital at Yas Marina Circuit on 28, 29, 30 November and 1 December. Presenting four days of high powered action and entertainment, this is the Middle East’s biggest international festival, with after-race concerts and parties attracting sensational performances by top celebrity artists from around the world.
Where: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi
- 4 day sporting extravaganza with international racing champions
- 4 nights of celebration and entertainment by the biggest international artists
- Ticket holders enjoy free access to Yas Island Parks – Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros. World
- Ticket holders get access to F1 Fanzone, Public Pit Lane Walk, and Yas Hot Laps
A WALK IN THE CLOUDS WILL SOON BE POSSIBLE AT DUBAI SKY WALK
What: Further enhancing the touristic appeal of dazzling Dubai is the sensational new attraction, Sky Walk, set to open soon. Offering adrenaline enthusiasts an outdoor walk across a 30-metre long cantilever at a staggering height of 200m in the sky, visitors are promised a never-before experience of a lifetime. The journey will commence on the 53rdfloor of the upcoming Address Sky View Hotel, where visitors will be strapped into a safety harness before ascending to the awe-inspiring sky deck.
Where: Downtown Dubai – OPENING EARLY 2020
- 30m long walkway suspended 200m sky high
- Unparalleled, panoramic views of Burj Khalifa, Dubai Fountain and Downtown Dubai skyline
- One-of-a-kind thrilling adventure experience
No one knows the UAE like we do! Royal Gulf Tourism helps travelers and planners across the world discover, build, and deliver bespoke experiences in the UAE.