REVEALED: NEW NATION BRAND OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
What’s it all about:The logo representing the United Arab Emirates to the world for the next 50 years has been revealed by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Vice President of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. Representing seven lines that rise up tall with momentum, optimism and dynamism, the logo pays tribute to the seven visionary leaders who have helped shape the Emirates. Together, the lines resemble the map of the UAE in the colors of the national flag, representing the united front of the future-focused leaders of the Emirates towards its growth. The vibrantly colored lines signify the UAE’s ongoing journey of development driven by a wave of progress and excellence coupled with innovation and boundless aspirations.
CAPTURE IMPECCABLE INSTAGRAM PICTURES AT DUBAI’S NEW SELFIE KINGDOM
What’s it all about: The Selfie Kingdom is the first ever selfie museum specially curated for the selfie kings and queens in Dubai. Each and every selfie room exhibits an interesting theme with colorful and unique backdrops, along with flawess lighting offering the perfect excuse to snap a ‘social-worthy’ shot to share.
Where is it happening: Motor City, Dubai
- 15 immersive pop-up rooms
- Rooms are remodeled for a new look every couple of months
- Fresh, new experience for adults and children
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE BEST FOOD FESTIVAL IN TOWN – DUBAI FOOD FESTIVAL 2020
What’s it all about: The seventh edition of the Dubai Food Festival invites food lovers to indulge in a celebration of all things gastronomic. The 18-day culinary adventure presents an opportunity to revel in the city’s diverse offerings of irresistible delights, from incredible dining experiences to limited-edition surprises, along with delectable events and offers.
Where is it happening: Citywide, Dubai
- February 26 – March 14, 2020
- Menus catering to every palette and budget
- Special appearances by celebrity chefs
- Exciting culinary-oriented events and promotions
- Venues include iconic malls, high-end restaurants and outdoor markets
- Beach Canteen: home-grown food concepts along Dubai’s stunning Jumeirah Beach
- Hidden Gems: wallet-friendly eateries across the city
- Dubai Restaurant Week: offers at Dubai’s exclusive culinary hotspots
- Taste of Dubai: The best of Dubai on a plate
No one knows the UAE like we do! Royal Gulf Tourism helps travelers and planners across the world discover, build, and deliver bespoke experiences in the UAE.