INDULGE IN SHEER LUXURY AT CAESARS PALACE AND CAESARS RESORT BLUEWATERS
What: Icons of elegance and luxury, Caesars Palace Bluewaters and Caesars Resort Bluewaters are the first of its kind outside Las Vegas, bringing a beautiful grand touch of ancient Rome to Dubai. Exclusively located on the city’s newest luxury-lifestyle destination, Bluewaters Island, both properties promise guests indulgent experiences and the finest hospitality, coupled with panoramic views unlike any other. The Resort is a perfect haven for families, while the Palace is best suited for those seeking blissful privacy and uninterrupted tranquility.
Where: Bluewaters Island, Dubai
- Luxurious, contemporary rooms and suites
- Pristine private beach, Cove Beach
- 12 epic dining venues, including Hell’s Kitchen by Michelin-star chef Gordon Ramsay
- Las Vegas style entertainment at The Rotunda
- Fascinating Empire Club for children aged 0 -12
- Thrilling arcade-style ROAM Club for teens aged 13 – 17
- Signature Qua Spa
- State-of-the-art event spaces
- Breathtaking views of the world’s largest observation wheel ‘Ain Dubai’
WARNING: SUMMER HAS GOTTEN COOLER WITH DUBAI SUMMER SURPRISES
What: The 22nd edition of this six-week extravaganza brings together fabulous entertainment and incredible shopping deals across town, to make Dubai’s sunny summer brighter than ever. Expect unbelievable discounts at all of Dubai’s leading retail destinations, special offers for little ones at all their favorite places, live concerts, fireworks, and much more. DSS is indeed a great time to enjoy highlife luxury and world-class entertainment, without breaking the bank.
- Discounts at over 3,500 retail outlets
- Dining deals at famous 5-star restaurants
- Exciting experiences at attractions and theme parks
- Modhesh World with ‘Big fun for little ones’
- Discounts on luxury spa and wellness packages
- Amazing concerts and live performances
- Spectacular raffle prizes
THE WORLD’S LARGEST INDOOR SNOW PARK IS COMING TO ABU DHABI
What: The ‘super cool’ new attraction, Snow Abu Dhabi, is set out to open at the city’s newest leisure development, Al Reem Island. Spread across 125,000 square feet, this snowy paradise promises visitors 13 exciting rides and attractions in a series of enchanting zones, as well as unique icy experiences for the whole family, making it the perfect place to chill all year round.
Where: Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi – OPENING IN 2020
- Four times the size of Ski Dubai
- Temperature experience of -2 degrees Celsius
- Over 50cm deep snow
- Ice labyrinths, Snowflake Garden, Flurries’ Mountain, Crystal Carousel
- Blizzard’s Bazaar retail store
- The Enchanted Tree viewing deck
BRAND NEW SKY HIGH OBSERVATION DECK TO OPEN IN DUBAI
What: Towering 240 metres above the city, The View, is Dubai’s latest iconic landmark in the making that will offer spectacular views of The Palm, the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf. The brand new observation deck is set to open on the topmost level of The Palm Tower, and will be accessible from the soon to open Nakheel Mall. The unparalleled encounter will include a visit to an interactive museum and gallery showcasing the creation of Palm Jumeirah, followed by an elevator journey with a floor-to-ceiling digital sky, sand and sea experience.
Where: The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Dubai’s most iconic location – The Palm
- 52 storeys high
- Day and night experiences
- VIP Lounge
- Special event spaces
No one knows the UAE like we do! Royal Gulf Tourism helps travelers and planners across the world discover, build, and deliver bespoke experiences in the UAE.